Apply for Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowships for Women at Massey University 2019
Opportunity for Women…Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowships for Women at Massey University 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 15th November 2018. Continue Reading…
The Massey University is inviting applications for Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowships. Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
Established in 1938, Zonta International’s Amelia Earhart Fellowships memorialize famed air pioneer and Zontian, Amelia Earhart, who disappeared over the Pacific in 1937.
Zonta International encourages and supports women to expand their horizons by pursuing degrees and careers in aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering. In the program’s 80-year history, Zonta has awarded 1,573 Amelia Earhart Fellowships, totalling more than US$10 million, to 1,144 Fellows representing 73 countries.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD/Doctoral Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: It is anticipated that 30 Fellowships of US$10,000 each will be awarded in 2019.
- Number of Scholarships: 30 Fellowships will be awarded in 2019.
- Nationality: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships
- Entrance Requirements: We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Women of any nationality pursuing a PhD/doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
- Students must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must not graduate from their PhD or doctoral program before April 2020. Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Amelia Earhart Fellowship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program in a qualifying area of science or engineering closely related to advanced studies in aerospace-applied science or aerospace-applied engineering and completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace- applied field at the time the application is submitted. A verification of current enrollment must be submitted with the application. Acceptance letters are not verification of enrollment and will not be accepted.
- Demonstrate a superior academic record at a recognized university or college with accredited courses in aerospace-applied studies as verified by official transcripts and recommendations. In programs where graduate transcripts are not provided as a matter of institutional policy, please provide a statement of that policy from the registrar or other school officials. Please note that links from universities containing electronic transcripts will not be accepted.
- Provide evidence of a well-defined research program in aerospace-applied science or aerospace-applied engineering as described in the application essay (in general scientific terms), the academic documents (references, transcripts, verification of enrollment) and the list of publications (Note: please do not attach publications; citing the references is sufficient).
- Clearly, demonstrate the relationship of the research to aerospace and furnish verification of research program through at least one of the reference letters required with the application. The thesis supervisor or advisor and a university professor must each be one of the referees.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program by 15 November 2018 and must not graduate before April 2020.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.