SDU Postdoc Position in Concurrency and Logic for International Students in Denmark 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for SDU Postdoc Position in Concurrency and Logic for International Students in Denmark 2019 . Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 29th October 2018. Continue Reading…
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark (Odense Campus) is awarding Postdoc Position in Concurrency and Logic starting period is December 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter.
The aim of the fellowship is to provide financial aid to international students.
The University of Southern Denmark welcomed the first students onto the campus in Odense in September 1966, and things have been developing by leaps and bounds ever since. We now have five faculties with more than 32,000 students, almost 20% of whom are from abroad, and more than 4,000 employees distributed across our main campus in Odense and regional campuses in Slagelse, Kolding, Esbjerg, and Sønderborg. Several international studies document that we conduct world-class research and are one of the top fifty young universities in the world.
- Applications Deadline: October 29, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject:Fellowship is awarded in the area of Concurrency and Logic.
In the Concurrency and Logic group, we develop language-based models and tools to improve the correctness and productivity of programming concurrent systems. We seek an ambitious candidate with a strong background in at least one of the following areas:
- Design and implementation of programming languages
- Concurrency theory, in particular choreographies and session types
- Quantitative models for concurrency.
- Scholarship Award:The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
To qualify you must have passed a PhD or equivalent. Applications will be assessed by an expert assessor/committee. Applicants will be informed of their assessment by the university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted electronically using the link “Apply online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb. We strongly recommend that you read How to apply before you apply.
The application must include the following:
• A curriculum vitae including information on previous employment.
• A full list of publications stating the scientific publications on which the applicant wishes to rely.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.