Romanspage Global Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Available Vacancies.
Romanspage Global, Romanspage Global Recruitment 2018… Romanspage Global invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018. See more details below;
Romanspage Global has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Romanspage Global Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organisations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
Our services are uniquely tailored to serve the needs of individual clients but we adopt a clearly defined approach to ensure seamless and effective service delivery from start to finish. READ MORE.
Current vacant Positions at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Support Engineers
♦ Quality Assurance Engineer
♦ Software Engineer
♦ UI/UX Engineer
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Romanspage Global recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click Here to Apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Romanspage Global Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.