Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships in Estonia 2019 and How to Apply
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships in Estonia 2019. Deadline for Submitting of applications for this scholarship is 31st October 2018. Continue Reading…
Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships are intended for a successful Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study student of Tallinn University of Technology, School of Information Technologies. The amount of the scholarship is 2000 euros.
The Tallinn University of Technology, the only technological university in Estonia, is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology education. Here the synergy between different fields (technological, natural, exact, economic and health sciences) is created and new ideas are born. TalTech is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region.
The Tallinn University of Technology is in charge of nurturing the next generation of engineers and advancing engineering culture in Estonia, contributing to the sustainable development of the society and increased national prosperity with its innovative services. Our vision is innovative Estonia in a sustainable world.
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Computer and Systems
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is 2000Euros (single payment).
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying;
- 5 or higher grade-point average;
- a wish to put the chosen profession into practice;
- Willingness to the internship in Cleveron.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship the candidate shall submit the following documents to the Management Board of TalTech Development Fund:
- a curriculum vitae;
- Link to a video (add a link to CV) where student talks about:
- Talk a little about yourself (who are you, what you study, what other should we know about you)
- The connection you have with your speciality outside school?
- Your plans after graduation?
- Your expectations of the good internship?
- a printout of the study results from Deans Office;
- a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the (student) organization (where he/she has been involved)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.