BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 is Out | Apply Here Online.
BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018… Bauchi State University, Gadau part-time degree programmes admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out for sale. See more details below;
Applications are currently been invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Part Time Degree Programmes of the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The BASUG part time degree programme will run for a period of five (5) to six (6) years. All lectures for the part time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Further, the program may cover vacations.
All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees. Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
- a. The same curriculum with the regular
- b. Flexibility
- c. The same lecturers/experts
- d. Best quality teaching and research personnel
- e. World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- f. The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- g. National University Commission (NUC) approved
- h. Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
READ ALSO: BASUG Academic Calendar 2018/2019
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program :
- Candidates must possess WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program:
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
Available Part Time Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
How to Apply.
Application forms can be purchased online with a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (₦5,000) to be paid into the following University’s Sky Bank Account.
- Account Name: Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Account No.: 4060010770
- Bank: Sky Bank Nig. Plc
Obtain from the bank the following:
- Payment Receipt and
- Scratch Card Pin to be used to fill the Online Application Form
Visit the University’s Website at www.basug.edu.ng to fill the online application form using
the Scratch Card Pin obtained from the Bank.
For More Enquiries, Please Contact: 08147803734, 08036188167
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: BASUG, BASUG 2018/2019 Part-Time Degree Admission Form, BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission, BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form, BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018, BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Guide, BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements, Bauchi State University, How to Apply for BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission