Lagos University Teaching Hospital News 2018 and Latest Update.
This article is updated everyday to accommodate Latest LUTH News update 2018/19. It contains all the necessary information every aspirant will want to see ranging from LUTH exams timetable, LUTH fees, LUTH Offices and How to check result for LUTH screening examination.
Current News About Lagos University Teaching Hospital Now.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), School of Midwifery and Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Available Programmes & Duration.
- School Of Midwifery
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes:
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
- School Of Midwifery: 18 Months
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes: One Year
School Of Midwifery:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALID LICENSE.
- Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
Entrance Exam & Closing Dates.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
Written examination will be conducted on the 16th June, 2018 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba. Successful candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for interview at the same venue from 2nd — 5th July, 2018.
While written examination will be conducted for School of Midwifery applicants on the 16th June, 2018 by 8.00am at Health Manpower Resources Centre, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates and practice licence should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 10th June, 2018.
Sale and submission of application forms for School of Midwifery will close on 8th June.2018.
How to Apply
Post Basic Nursing
- Application fee is N10,000.00 for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
School of Midwifery:
- Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left handcomer.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
- Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.