CAMRIS International Recruitment for Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist 2018.
CAMRIS International Job Vacancy for Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist … CAMRIS International is recruiting for Finance and Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist. The ideal candidate must possess High School Diploma, baccalaureate, required.
CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm with experience working in more than 80 countries. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. CAMRIS applies a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Type: Regular Full-Time
- CAMRIS seeks to engage a highly qualified and motivated team to implement the anticipated USAID Office of Transition Initiatives (USAID/OTI) Nigeria and Lake Chad Basin (NLCB) program.
- The 43-month program will support locally driven efforts to strengthen stability in Lake Chad Basin countries. All positions require a willingness to travel throughout Nigeria, including the northeast. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (AA/R) will support the Finance and Human Resources Manager (FHRM) and Finance and Human Resources Officer (FHRO) to ensure the administrative functioning of the effective management of the Abuja and Maiduguri offices.
- S/he will provide support to various administrative functions and performs a broad range of clerical and secretarial duties.
- The AA/R will be responsible for administrative functions such as ensuring that office supplies such as stationary, kitchen and cleaning supplies are stocked, and assisting in the compilation of administrative paperwork.
- The AA/R will serve as the office receptionist and the primary point of contact for vendors and other visitors to the office.
- The AA/R will support the office through photocopying, scanning and other administrative tasks.
- AA/Rs will be based in Abuja and Maiduguri offices. Limited travel may be required.
- Assist with the general maintenance of the office.
- Keep the inventory of office supplies up to date, maintain the minimum level needed, and orders more from the vendors when needed.
- Identify furniture and equipment needs to be requested for procurement.
- Assist with the updating of the program and operations inventories.
- Process and handover notes of equipment provided to the staff.
- When needed, obtain quotes for purchases of recurring office supplies needed for the functioning of the office and coordinate any purchases with the Logistics Specialist (LS).
- Assist with the general maintenance of the office.
- Provide administrative support to senior management and other staff as required.
- Maintain files of the recurrent services including utilities, phone, internet, etc.
- Maintain office and other operational files as requested by the FHRM and/or FHRO.
- Provide administrative support to Abuja- and Maidurguri -based staff as needed and assigned by the FHRM or FHRO.
- Handle general inquiries and requests for information and materials via email, mail, and/or phone.
- Retrieve, log, and sort correspondence and resumes.
- Maintain employee telephone lists and office floor map.
- Provide assistance with travel expense reports, photocopying, ordering reading and learning materials, as needed.
- Assist staff with sending documents via courier, bus, etc.
- Serve as Abuja or Maiduguri office receptionist and point of contact for greeting and directing visitors.
- Organize and set up office for meetings.
- Book appointments and schedule meetings.
- Book accommodation for trips to the field by CAMRIS and partner staff and beneficiaries.
- Liaise with drivers regarding vehicles and support the LS to assign vehicles to support all movements of staff to the field based on the weekly schedule.
- Assist with vehicle fleet coordination.
- Monitor time and attendance of staff and other personnel functions.
- Process leave request forms and support FHRM and FHRO to track leave accrued and taken.
- Process agreements for casual labor and support staff and track their start and end dates.
- Support new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Any other duties and tasks as needed and assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma, baccalaureate, required.
- Minimum of one (1) years general work history is required.
- Must have 1 year of directly related specific experience as a receptionist or in an administrative support role is required.
- Previous administrative experience working under USAID or other donor funded regulations and policies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, efficiently handle multiple tasks, quickly find creative solutions to problems and challenges that arise, and manage stress and time in a fast-paced work and fluid operating environment.
- Ability to foster and maintain a spirit of unity, teamwork, cooperation, and learning.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills are required.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Two (2) year University degree in human resources, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Prior experience with USAID- or donor-funded projects.
- Prior experience working in northeastern Nigeria and/or a conflict environment.
- Knowledge of French and/or one or more of the local languages used in northeastern Nigeria (Hausa, Kanuri, and Fulfulde, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.