Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Operator (Trainee) 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Production Operator (Trainee)… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Production Operator (Trainee). The ideal candidate should posses OND in Engineering or Sciences (Diploma qualification obtained must not be earlier than 2013)
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator (Trainee)
Offer ID: 12648BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Successful candidates from the selection process will undergo a period of supervised practical training on the job for 1 year, during which they would:
- Gain knowledge of and comply with Company Procedures and Code of Conduct
- Participate in the Toolbox Talks and ensure hazard compensatory measures are in place
- Perform regular checks and audits of the working locations
- Prepare and perform isolation, flushing, inerting of equipment as required
- Ensure safe equipment handover to third parties
- Carry out the daily routine activities (visual checks, leak checks, set up / reset up, change over, …)
- Participate in the periodic inspections and tests on Safety Equipment (Fire Water Pump, Deluge System, Emergency valves, …) and fill out the relevant log sheets,
- Carry out first level maintenance (e.g. valve greasing, pump tests, instrument checks, purging, draining, filter changeover / replacement, easy fix, diagnostics / trouble shootings and contributes to further in depth analyses, etc)
- Record local functional parameters (e.g. meter, levels, recorders)
- Learn to report any abnormal observation / variation in timely manner, including vibrations, leaks, blockages, plant integrity infringement, …
- Perform samplings for laboratory analysis,
- Be involved in Startup / shutdown the plant and / or equipment and / or facilities as required,
- Contribute to Cause Tree Analysis, Risk Assessments, Permit to Work preparation, Operating Procedures, …, as required,
- Contributesto SIMOPS, Commissioning and Start-up activities as required
Upon confirmation of satisfactory completion of the Training Contract, trainees will be eligible for employment.
- OND in Engineering or Sciences (Diploma qualification obtained must not be earlier than 2013)
- Oil & Gas operations competency certification (OPITO or its equivalent)
- 2 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Strong HSE awareness and commitment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable motivation and potential to learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.