Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Inspection Subsea Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Inspection Subsea Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Inspection Subsea Engineer. The ideal candidate should posses B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction or equivalent.
- Apply here for Inspection Subsea Engineer at Total Nigeria Plc.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Subsea Engineer
Offer ID: 12650BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Upstream Operations
- The job holder will be responsible for the Subsea Inspection preparation, using Company referential.
- He/she will also be responsible for the execution and the follow up of actions triggered by the inspections.
- The job holder will ensure that all risks associated to corrosion and structural behaviour of the subsea assets are identified, communicated and that preventative or remedial solutions are put in place.
- The job holder will be responsible for the follow up of integrity of the risers, pipelines, structures, mooring and hulls of the floating units.
- All inspection results will be evaluated and recorded in the Company Management System.
- In addition, the job holder will be responsible for inspecting the items which are part of the Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) and will have to ensure adequacy of EPRS with major threats identified by Asset Integrity.
- Qualification: B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical, Mechanical, Maintenance, Inspection, Marine, Construction or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 to 10-year experience in subsea inspection, pipeline design, pipeline construction or marine classification.
- Job holder shall also be knowledgeable about international design and construction codes for pipelines as well as subsea inspection risks, findings, mitigations and repair.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.