WTS Energy Recruitment for Drilling Materials Coordinator 2018.
- Apply here for Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Materials Coordinator
Job number: 25486
- Assist with planning, on-time ordering and delivery of Drilling and Production Services, Equipment and Materials through effective material control procedures and ensure timely processing and accurate allocation of supplier VOWD/invoices. Call Off, Purchase requisition and invoice management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
- Raise Requisitions using the EAM system for authorisation by budget holders.
- Liaise with project accountants for proper AFE and account coding for approved expenditures
- Liaise with onshore/ offshore logistics and operations personnel for occurrence and completeness of vendor’s delivery and services.
- Perform goods / services receipt on EAM system by ensuring that correct substantiating documents are attached at point of receipt to satisfy future audit checks
- Attend daily operations meetings.
- By liaison with onshore Marine Controllers, offshore Materials Coordinators and logistics superintendents reviews plans and guidance for the delivery of marine and operational materials and services necessary for Company activities.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate records of materials Manifests and logistics activities as required.
- Monitor usage, infield transfers and returns of all 3rd Party Rentals by means of maintaining a Rental Register through the Base and Material Coordinators to ensure cost effective use of equipment and movement tracking.
- Strive to create a safe workplace and to protect the environment.
- Must have a good knowledge of well operations, cost and contracting commercials and drilling activities
Job Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- Have a strong understanding of integrated asset/business processing applications preferably with leading petroleum business support tools like SAAP and SUN systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Tags: Apply here for Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy, Drilling Materials Coordinator at WTS Energy, WTS Energy, WTS Energy Recruitment, WTS Energy Recruitment for Drilling Materials Coordinator, WTS Energy Recruitment for Drilling Materials Coordinator 2018