Fadac Resources Recruitment for B2B Executive 2018.
- Apply here for B2B Executive at Fadac Resources.
Fadac Resources – Our client, an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products. They are looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Reports to: Business Head
- B2B sector account management, customer relationship management and management of corporate sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create proposal for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc
- Minimum Working Experience: 4 Years’ related experience
- Experience in Retail CEHA (Consumer Electronics Home Appliances) is key.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.